Monday, May 05, 2008

its no time for silence!

I've been reminded again after listening to a podcast about the power of the testimony of what God is doing. As people share what God has done in their life it opens the door for God to do it in someone else's life. I have witnessed moments where someone testifys to a specific healing and as other people in the room listened to that testimony, they were healed of the same condition - without being prayed for - simply by hearing that God did it in someone else's life. I am constantly encourging the church family at Grandview to share what God is doing because they never know who might need to hear that word for themselves or their loved ones. For myself I try and fill each day with stories of what God has done and is doing. It helps to build my faith that "with God nothing is impossible".


If what we have to share could be the catalyst for someone else's miracle how can we dare stay silent. There is no story too small....it might be just an ingrown toenail to you, but for someone else it could be THE moment to radically change their life.

We owe everyone an encounter with God. If praying for people seems scary, laying hands on them a bit out of your comfort zone, start simply by telling about what God has done in your life.

REMEMBER - There is power in the testimony of God!

1 comment:

Cadet Stobes!! said...

Kia Ora Wahine!

I LOVE the LORD God Almighty!

My life is different since He came into my heart!

Hallelujah!

I just recently wrote a reflection for college on the importance of testimony time!!

Seems as though we're on the same page! Testimony revival begins! Hallelujah!

Be assured of my prayers!! All of God's Abundant blessings be yours this day!

Shalom & Haera! xoxox