Tuesday, September 02, 2008

update - Manifest Presence

I have had an incredible week & weekend. I won't be able to fully express it all in one post so will perhaps just scratch the surface today. Monday last week I headed to Auckland to attend the Manifest Presence Conference at Harbourside Church. The guest speakers were Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton (both from Bethel Church in Redding California) and Russell Evans of planetshakers fame.

For me it was a week of breakthrough and revelation. I was able to work through some stuff that had been tripping me up for years and have a greater revelation of Father God's love and goodness. I have a greater sense of destiny and purpose than ever before.

It was also great to be able to hang out with "the family", to pray for each other and hear what God was saying to us throughout the week.

I'm hoping to take some time over the coming weeks to blog about some of the things that impacted me and helped to bring revelation.

I just want to see Heaven on Earth and the gap between Jesus and me get smaller and smaller as I seek the Father's presence. God is good. His grace IS sufficient...sometimes its our perspective that needs a shift. Sometimes we just need to get over ourselves.

No comments: