Tuesday, September 12, 2006

its a boy!


My family just got bigger. My friends Jennie & Andrew just welcomed Mitchell into the family today. He's a few weeks early, but no ones complaining. It gives Andrew more time with him before heading to police college for training. Im so blessed in that I am heading to Wellington in a months time for the weekend so I'll get to see him while he's still a little baby. While I dont have the pleasure of being a biological aunty to my brothers kids (as neither of them have any) I have the awesome gift of children through my friends children. They give me so much pleasure and I love hearing them call me aunty shar. So Mitchell is very welcome into my life and I have been preparing for his arrival since he was first known about. I have a great collection of nappies that need to somehow make their way north. Well I have no pics at this stage but as soon as I do he'll be in a frame and on my wall.

3 comments:

Michelle Mama Bear said...

Cute bubba!!
(The Jennie & Andrew you're talking about aren't the Wong-too's are they??)

Shar said...

yes it is

Michelle Mama Bear said...

Oh wow!! I didn't even know they were having another baby or that Andrew was going to police college!!
It ages since I caught up with Elizabeth... or anyone from Miramar corps!!
Pass on congrats from me!! :)