Monday, July 16, 2007

Ruth Norrish

No sooner had I published my previous blog, I received the word that Ruth has passed away. I just want to take the time to honour this amazing lady. She trained as a single officer for a season before marrying Graham and having 8 children. She has been such a delight to know, always encouraging me, and keeping Graham in line (a great sense of humour). It has been such a pleasure knowing her and I know that Graham will in one sense, be lost without her. Yet they both had such faith and trust in God, she is home with Jesus.

God Bless you Ruth

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi Shar, well now I have just read through some things on your blog. It's sad news, it's blinken impossible to try and fathom how Graham must be feeling. Hope you are going good Shar, thanks for being a great encourager for me down in dunedin. well done on the half marathon!